August 21, 2017
AUGUSTA REAL ESTATE – BACK TO THE BASICS SERIES:- EIGHT STEPS TO BUYING YOUR HOME
BUYING YOUR AUGUSTA GA HOME
STEP 3 – SECURE FINANCING
While you may find the thought of home ownership thrilling, the thought of taking on a mortgage may be downright chilling. Many first-time buyers start out confused about the process or nervous about making such a large financial commitment.
From start to finish, you will follow a six-step, easy-to-understand process to securing the financing for your first home.
Six steps to Financing a Home
- Choose a loan officer (or mortgage specialist).
- Make a loan application and get preapproved.
- Determine what you want to pay and select a loan option.
- Submit to the lender an accepted purchase offer contract.
- Get an appraisal and title commitment.
- Obtain funding at closing.